Luxurious Creme Body Butter
This Luxurious Creme Body Butter is very good to nourish dry skin. It is suitable to be used all over your body especially knees, elbows and feet. Our body butter is not as rich and thick as the classic body butter that typically contains only oils and butters, where some people find it greasy. That is because ours is an emulsified body butter that contains oils, butters, water, humectants and botanical extracts that will nourish, hydrate and moisturise your skin, and of course, minus the Body butter is normally thicker than body lotion and that is why it is more common to find a body butter in a jar.
Mango, Cocoa and Shea butter
Grape seed oil
Organic golden Jojoba oil
Meadowfoam seed oil
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Ecocert), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) seed butter (Ecocert), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter**, 1,3-Propanediol, Glycerin (vegan), Stearic acid (vegan), Lactobacillus Ferment, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil**, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) seed oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) extract (and) Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Mixed Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, fragrance
*Skin-safe fragrance oil is used at 0.3%. Phthalate & Formaldehyde FREE.
No synthetic colouring.
99.7% Natural/Natural-derived, 100% Vegan.
This body butter uses an emulsifier & preservative certified by Ecocert.
HOW TO USE
Scoop your desired amount of body butter and massage it onto the skin until absorbed. Start small and layer them as needed. Read more on Tips below to get more benefits out of your body butter.
TIPS! GOOD TO KNOW
– Use it every day ESPECIALLY before going to bed for intensive overnight moisture treatment.
– Start with a small amount of body butter and apply more if you feel that you need more to cover your skin or for extra hydration.
– For the best result, use body butter after showering.
– If you have oily skin, avoid using them too much OR use lesser, because, with body butter, a little goes a long way.
– Very good for dry and cracked heels.
– Perfect for dry cuticles and dry areas around the nails. Dot the body butter on each of your fingers and massage them in.
– Can be used as an “Impromptu” make remover. Apply a small amount of butter on slightly damp cotton and wipe your face gently.