ORGGA Jade Dual-sided Face Roller
Rose Quartz is a gorgeous rosy pink variety of the Quartz stone. It is known as the love stone and valued for its vibration of love, joy, tenderness, healing, self-care, and anti-inflammatory properties. According to the Egyptians, the Goddess Isis used Rose Quartz stones as facial massage stones by the Nile River to prevent the wrinkles and keep her complexion crystal clear.
Egyptians believed that the rose quartz stone comes with incredible anti-ageing properties. It heals and rejuvenates the skin. Packed with minerals like iron, sodium, silica, magnesium, sodium, and oxygen. All of these elements allow the renewal of skin and improves the dull complexion.
Silica – holds your skin together and gives it exceptional flexibility.
Magnesium – slows down the aging process.
Iron – regulates the blood circulation.
Sodium – fights up the free radicals.
Oxygen – improves tone, luster and glow.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Plumps fine lines + reduces cell turnover time.
- Helps minimize enlarged pores.
- Tightens & firms the skin by boosting elastin.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Increases oxygen levels to the blood stream.
- Detoxifies: Promotes lymphatic drainage & improves blood circulation.
- Clears toxins from the skin & reduces inflammation.
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness & wrinkles around the eyes.
- Minimizes spots around chin & jawline caused by a build- up of toxins.
- Helps face oil to absorb into the skin more efficiently.
- Brightens complexion & brings about your most natural youthful glow.
All of our beauty oils contains these 2 superstar ingredients to give your skin an extensive benefit like no other: Olive Squalane and Prickly Pear oil.
ORGGA Luxe Beauty Oil
ORGGA Luxe Beauty Oil is carefully crafted with Olive squalane, 9 botanical oils and 6 pure essential oils, for dry, aging, premature aging skin, normal, combination, oily and acne-prone skin. It contains concentrated amount of nutrients, like Essential Fatty Acid (Omega 3,6,7, & 9) Vitamin A, C, D, E & K and Anti-oxidants, as well as other minerals to:-
- Protect your skin from environmental pollution.
- Provide enough nutrition to assist in cell re-gerenation.
- Anti-oxidants strengthen the skin elasticity and boost collagen production.
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines and signs of aging and premature aging.
- Reduce acne and pimples.
- Treat your skin’s problem.
- Hydrate and boost radiance.
- Deeply moisturise and smooth your skin.
- An excellent makeup primer.
- Giving your skin that natural healthy glow you always wanted.
For instruction on how to use and list of full ingredients,
please refer to individual product page.